12.04.2009

Nervous!Scare!

Three and the half hours more, i have to sit for the IELTs speaking test....i am really nervous now...how if i can't think of idea to talk about the topic?how if i can't think of the correct words or expression to put my thoughts into words?oh..i am really panic now...i have even lose my appetite to eat...i only have one chance to perform my best in the speaking test...pass or fail is all depends on my today performance...i don't want to retake my exam!not only because it's expensive, the most important factor is that i have to nervous for another time....i don't want to suffer next year..From the information i get from seniors, AUSMAT will be tough enough to bring about lot's of suffering to me. i don't want to burden myself with the the scary IELTs test somemore..good luck to myself!i hope that i can excel in this exam and all the best to others candidates too...i am sure that you all are having the same feeling as me too...

No comments:

Post a Comment