12.31.2009

the end of 2009

Another half an hour, we are going to wave goodbye to 2009. Usually, new year is just a new year for me and there’s no other meaning for it but this year, it’s a little bit extraordinary for me. In the last few years, I will usually ask for gathering party with friends to countdown for the coming new year but this year, no. I don’t want to follow the teenager’s trend of celebrating new year with friends. I want to do it in my own way. I wanna spend the last few hours of 2009 only with my family members or all by myself. Movie marathon is what I’ve planned to do. Hopefully, I will enjoy!

New year. It’s the signal of the end and also the sign for a new start. New year is supposed to have new target in life and indeed, I have. In the past few years, I could never really understand the phrase “new goal for new year”, but this year, yes! This is because I’ve grown up a lot in this year. 2009 is truly the most wonderful year for me. I experienced a lot of new things and I see myself changing from an innocent girl to a thoughtful young lady. I can sense that I’m on the process of becoming an adult mentally and emotionally because I think more this time whenever I’ve to make a decision.

2009 is really the most fascinating year in my life. Let’s see what I have experienced from the beginning of this year until now.
1. The first time I took up part-time job.
2. The first time I went for so many interviews-for work and scholarships too.
3. I got my driving license.
4. I went for NS.
5. I studied in KMPK for 25 days.
6. I had my own laptop.
7. I had my own handphone for the very first time.
8. I had the most wonderful birthday celebration.
9. I wore gown for the very first time.
10.I wore 3 inches high high heel shoes
11.I wore contact lens for the very first time.
12.I drove in BU for five days and get one saman, one accident and one small problem with the car.

that’s actually a lot more….but I promise myself I must post it up before the end of 2009.so, I post it up even though I haven’t finished it…..

to be continued….

No comments:

Post a Comment