12.26.2009

Boring X'mas day

Today is Christmas day! It’s supposed to be a merry and cheery day for me but why am I having such a dull and boring day? All my friends have gone outstation, leave me alone in Kuantan. Tif had gone to Singapore. Celebrating X’mas in Singapore is so wonderful. I knew it because I’d experienced it once. Once is enough to make me feel like going there every year during Christmas. Sin Yee had gone to KL. The Christmas celebration in KL is always as joyous as that of in other western countries. It’s bliss to have a chance to celebrate this great day in KL. Twins are not coming back to Kuantan. As for Khan Nye, I guess she is busy since she didn’t reply my msg. Her holiday is too short and it’s forgivable if she chose to spend her holiday with her family members. So, I am all alone for this Christmas. Tension tension tension! Yea! It’s true that I still have my family members but they seem like don’t have the notion to celebrate Christmas at all. I thought of going for shopping with mum this afternoon but I have not much money left. So, no shopping! I have thought of learning dancing by myself but it takes time for me to search for video online. As you know, I can’t stand the radiation from the laptop screen after staring in front of it for too long. Besides, with no room belong to myself and little space to have a bigger move, where should I learn to dance? I would only end up stumble on wires hanging half-way through my room or kicking chairs here and there when I am practicing. So, no dancing lesson at home!Haiz….

This is how I pass my Christmas day! Lying on my bed until finally, I was shouted up by my mum at 10pm. It’s the routine that I have to accompany her for breakfast every morning but I am glad to do so since it means I can have delicious breakfast every day. Today morning is a little bit special as I become the driver for the whole journey, fro and back. I got the chance to drive more as the restaurant is a little bit further from my house than the restaurants that we used to go. After breakfast, once again, I accompany my mum to supermarket! Going to supermarket during Christmas day, that’s a bit sad as the supermarket has no Christmas atmosphere at all. When I reached home after finished buying, I was gladly informed by my bro that the electric circuit had broken down. OMG! No electricity during Christmas! What a day! After that, I got nothing to do but read “The Little Prince”. Haiz…Holiday work again even during the Christmas! L Later I will have bBQ party! This is an annual event organized by a society. Last time I found it quite boring but hopefully there will be some improvement for this year.

Merry Christmas to everyone!

(sorry for torturing you guys to read this post, i am just lazy to re-read it and do some editing work on it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment