11.30.2009

Result of my final exam!

I had get back all my test results...

Economics 95%
Mathematics 90%
Chemistry 90%
English 78%
Generally, i was quite satisfied with my result except for English. Listening. Basically, I can listen clearly and understand most part of the conversations displayed but i still scored low for my test because i made a lot of grammar mistakes. I don't know when to or when not to add a "s" to the answers. It is very confusing and sometimes i don't even know what is countable and what is not. Anyway, I think i would be able to improve by reading more books.
Reading. I should be able to score 36 our of 40 but due to my carelessness, i got 31 out of 40. Do you know what mistake had i done?The answers for "True, False,Not Given" questions, i wrote "Yes", "No","Not Given" instead of "True", "False","Not Given". How can i be so careless?The words "TRUE" and "FALSE" were written so clearly on the question paper but i still can make such mistake. Haiz...Padan muka for myself!
Writing. I got marks higher than what i expected but this doesn't mean i did well for this section of test. I should have improved in my vocabulary and knowledge!Mei lian, i'm sure you can do it!Gambateh! Four more days for IELTs test! It's not much time left but trying to improve within this short period of time is better than doing nothing.
Speaking. The part of test which terrified me the most. Not much solution for this except for speaking more frequently!so, speak more, not in mandarin but english!hopefully i can do that!

No comments:

Post a Comment