12.08.2009

I will be more independent!

I never know that he was so desperate on that night. Why wouldn’t he tell us his problem and feeling when there’s still a chance for us to help him? If he has a mission or goal in his mind, he should tell or we wouldn’t know exactly what he is thinking because we are not working in that field. Anyway, everything already over. We are back to Kuantan already. The only little thing that I can do now is pray hard to the God that he will be able to reach his goal before the deadline.

Yea! He is true that we have been too dependent on him for the last few years. He is just a year older than me but he is much more independent. I always rely on him. When I face problems, I always ask for solution from him. I try to learn to free myself from problems but I never put much effort in it because I know he will always be there to help me. I feel lucky to have a resourceful brother but a too dependent sister is definitely not something that he wishes to have. So, from now on, I will learn to be independent. I will read more, listen more, observe more and think more deeply so that I can make decision on my own and solve my own problems. No more rely on him so that he can do his work without worrying about us.

No comments:

Post a Comment