12.20.2009

A nightmare...

I was sleeping soundly and suddenly, i felt a chill of coldness crept through my whole boday. I could barely see a person sitting right beside me and kept telling me that there's a person lying just beside me who wanna talked to me so much.
Straight away, i knew it's she but i was not dare to turn my head to look at her because
i knew very well i couldn't see her or even touched her. However, she kept insisting in talking to me. I was scared, nervous, panic but
i didn't know what else can i do besides accepting her enquiry.
I was compelled to look at the hp screen so that i could look at her face. I shutteredd my eyes as tight as possible before i had guts to look at the screen. She asked me a lot of questions and gradually, my fear had gone. I chatted with her excitedly until my brother, who suddenly awaked from sleep, reminded me about the consequences that i had to bear after opening myself to this type of conversation for the first time.
My fear reappeared but it was too late.
Whenever I felt the sudden chill of coldness, i knew she was there observing me and trying to find opportunity to approach me. I was worrying all the time but nothing i could do to haul her.

WOW! what a truely frightening nightmare!It's so real that i could hardly believed that it was just a dream. What if it really happened yesterday but i had misassumed it as a dream?NO NO NO. Please don't let this happen on me...

No comments:

Post a Comment