12.18.2009

I hate waiting...

Waiting is a torturing process...It's constantly wearing off my confidence and makes us ovewhelmed by the feeling of anxiety. Whatever we are waiting for is frightening enough but waiting makes it scarrier. Waiting is the most active period for imagination. Many predictions will start to emerge in our mind and they are usually the bad one. They are just predictions but always, we will believe them and causes ourselves to be more anxious and worry. Eventually, we can't eat, can't drink, can't do anything and can't sleep. I'm worrying about my IELTs test result but not worry enough to cause me have insomnia. Neither i have lost my appettite nor have no interest in carrying our my daily activities. That's a good sign, I guess! However, i still hate it...

Good Luck to all IELTs candidates!
God bless us!

No comments:

Post a Comment