12.18.2009

Outing with NS friends

It's so sudden when i recieved a phone call from my NS friend (Yik Wah)to ask me out this afternoon. I agreed to join them straight away and we went for movie entitled "JUMP" in ECM cinema-a no longer new cinema for kuantan residents but still yes for me. A comfortable cinema is what i can say about this new place to enjoy movie. For the movie, i personally think that it's slightly comical and very meaningful. "If you like something, you won't easily give up on learning it even though you face thousand times of failure." Many people start to surrender to difficulties that they encounter when they have just begin their learning. Whether or not we will succeed in the future it's all depend on our ability to overcome failiure at the early stage of learning.

Yik Wah, Lee Ying and Yan Xin were my NS friends who had joined this outing. There is not much change on them. Yik Wah still a T, Lee Ying still as fair as last time and Yan Xin still the resourceful and somehow a little bit pro-in-everything girl that i knew last time. Most of the time I kept quiet and listened to their conversation. Most of their chatting topics evolved around other NS friends whom i had almost forgotten their name. There were just too many of them and i couldn't even remember their name when i was still in the camp. I always thought that this kind of friendship will not last but they have successfully prooved to me that it can, especially Yik Wah-our DAI KA JIE in camp. She constantly keeps in touch with them and now, she is travelling all around the country to meet them. She takes care of everyone very well and always includes me in their conversation when i look boring. I feel grateful to have them as my friends.

thank you and i will forget about you all
I may not sending messages to you all very frequently
but
when i meet you somewhere
i will know you are once my friends and still now
when you all need help
don't be shy to ask from me
i will try my best to help you all

No comments:

Post a Comment