12.04.2009

IELTs Speaking Test

Finally, i had completed my speaking test...OH!I personally think that i had done very bad for the test even though i got the same topic that i was tested on during the mock test...The examiner was actually quite affable, so i was able to relax myself when i was talking to her. She was an old lady but with a very kind look. She was like my grandmother, that's why i felt comfortable being together with her. She gave her fullest attention to me when i was talking. She kept trying to encourage me to relax and talk confidently througout the speaking session. She was really a good examiner.

About the topic i get, it's actually about technology and electronic machines. Compared to candidates, i think my question was the easiest. I had the ideas in my mind but i just can't express them out fluently from my mouth. I didn't use a wide range of vocabulary and there're lots of grammar mistakes that i had done throughout my speech. Besides, i kept repeating the same points as i had out of ideas. Haiz...overall, i thnk i did not do well for my speaking test. Anyway, it's already over. i should put more effort on tomorrow listening, reading and writing test. These are the parts that i can score for if I don't make any careless mistakes during the test. Gambateh to myself!and all the best to others too...

No comments:

Post a Comment