12.15.2009

What an odd side of me...

She has been complaining that I am not helping her to do even a little bit of house chores. She said I am not a good daughter but deep in my heart, I know that she said it but she never means it. She is just frustrated with all the house work that she has to do all alone.


I understand that it’s not easy to keep a house clean and tidy all the time and she certainly has done the best. I simply have inherited her habit of keeping everything in house in order all the time. It’s proven through my habit of sweeping floor for the entire building when I have been staying in student house. A filthy environment is definitely not something that I can stand. The same mentality I possessed whenever I go, including at home.


However, what’s the reason that causes me refuse to lend a helping hand to her in doing the house work? I wish to do so but I seldom do it. I hope to reduce her burden but I can’t. It takes guts for me to offer my assistance to her, not because she has been rejecting anyone help when we finally ask for anything that we can help out but it’s my own problem. I have been not helping her so it should be so now too. I don’t want her to know I’m a good girl now who will always willing to share her burden. I don’t know why this will happen on me and what I have been so afraid of. I feel shy to let her know that I have changed to be better. I don’t want her to notice that.

Why why why ?

No comments:

Post a Comment