5.22.2010

Semester break with failed plans

Today will be my last day of staying in Kuantan. Recalling back the way I had spent my short holidays, it’s totally different from what I had planned earlier on. I planned to finished two books I had purposely brought home – “Andersen’s Fairy Tales” & “The Earth is Curved”, study music theory, learn new piano songs, improve my English and read up about some important issues suggested by lecturer but I ended up shopping with mum, meeting old friends, having movie marathon, facebooking, making a new layout for my blog and playing computer game (Diner Dash) from level 1 until level 41. The only thing listed in the plan that I had accomplished was just my math homework (just finished it on Thursday). See! This is so indiscipline I am. When there’s no deadline to meet, no pressure exerted on me, I will just take my own sweet time in doing anything. I do whatever according to my mood. This sounds bad but at least now, I feel happy as I have no need to do things just to please others. Maybe you will think that I am self-centered but the truth is, there’s time where I really need to say NO for my own sake. If they really love me, they should understand this.

No comments:

Post a Comment