5.26.2010

The First Basketball Match

I had a basketball match with Mr.Wong, Jia Jun and Raphael during PE just now. It’s really great though it’s the first time ever I participated in a basketball match. I got to shoot a few balls in! That’s really what I was so happy with. I got really excited when I saw the ball flew gracefully in the air and went straight into the goal! GOOAAALLLLL! Haha! But I know I can never did it if they never “release water”. I broke the rules for so many times but they never fault me out. I know, this is just to encourage me to continue playing as I jumped so far away from them when Mr.Wong suddenly brought up the idea of having a match. JJ and Mr.wong one team whereas Raphael and I one team. Hey! Did you see that? The two tallest people among four of us were in one group! This is how bad they are but being tall doesn’t guarantee victory because Raphael and I had actually won the match! Hehe! Anyway, besides get to let my hair down, I actually learnt a lot about basketball just now. I learnt about the rules and regulation in playing basketball and surprisingly, a little bit about football too. Thanks to Raphael and JJ for teaching me!




No comments:

Post a Comment