5.22.2010

Bye Bye Kuantan

Less than 12 hours time, I will be back to Student house already. There will be no more delicious home-cook food specially prepared by my beloved mum, no more so much free time to play games for the whole day, no more so much leisure time to have movie marathon, no more lightning speed internet connection and no more drivers (mum and dad) fetching me to everywhere I want and pick me up again on time. These used to be nothing special for me until after I enroll in KBU College, then only I know that, having all this can be a form of luxury also. Anyway, now I have already completely accustomed to that kind of living environment. If there is a car, of course I will choose the car but if there’s none of it, then just walk. It’s quite tiring, sometimes, but I can confirm no big deal for me at all now.

Less than 36 hours time, I will be back to KBU College already. It’s time to shut down my holiday mood and switch on my study mood again. Let’s concentrate on academic back and cut down on gaming time, especially Diner Dash and Typing Maniac. Focus! Focus! Focus! Another half year time and I will graduate already. Whether or not I will be able to fly to Australia, it’s all depends on my effort in this another half year time. So, gambateh!

No comments:

Post a Comment