5.28.2010

I Chane to Become Better, Thanks!

I never really know what life is all about until after I come to KL to further my studies. Far away from family members, a group of buddies who was initially totally strangers to me is now the one who understand me the best. The situation that we are being put into compels us to rely on each other very much on everything but I think, this can be a good thing. We live together, study together, cook together and go for shopping and movies together. We cycle together, walk to college, 1U and CP together and travel all around Malaysia together. We see how each of us emo with our own special ways and days by days, we gradually get used to it. Sometimes, we do have conflict with each other but all these have actually strengthened our bonds as we can understand each other better. We seem like a family, but a big family with each of us having very different characters.

I change a lot since I come to KL to study. The main reason is because of this group of friends. They have been assisting me in discovering more about myself which I barely care about last time. They might have no idea about this but this is true. I learn to think deeper, think of the reason I do anything and to listen to my heart rather than my brain sometimes. They tell me my weaknesses which I always find it hard to be identified. I learn to have my own opinion and be confident with my own judgments. I learn to see a person’s character by observing their actions, analyzing their words which can sometimes mean more than just what I heard. They teach me what true friendship is all about and I learn to care and understand a person better now.

For all the changes that I realize recently, I think, most of them are good one. I turn to become a better person now. I like the I that I am having now because I think this is the true self of me.
Thanks, my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment