5.18.2010

brief updates...

Well, there have been ages I didn’t update my blog. Sorry for that as I have been too occupied with my work all this while. I always want to add in something new to my blog but time just doesn’t allow me to do so. It always takes up to three or four hours for me to finish one post. I can’t just squander those time for blogging while I had something more crucial and urgent to be accomplished. It’s kind of frustrating but life is like this, we CAN'T just follow our heart ALWAYS.

Erm….well, within that period of time where I temporarily stop blogging, it does have something wonderful happens on and around me. Apart from all the academic stuffs (study, do revision, getting sad and disappointed when I only have 37/50 for eng assignment), I had joined the water splashing activity (to celebrate kenny’s birthday and let our hair down after mentally and physically killing exams), went to Ipoh with my housemates, had steamboat at Sunway Damansara with all the Chinese JPA scholars, brought my friends from different states tour around my hometown and up to the most recent one, which took place yesterday, had gathering with my high school friends at TC.

For the water splashing activity, it was really cool and fantastic. It was the first time I wasted so much water just to splash on someone (thanks to JPA) but it was really great. We started with plastic bags filled with water, then water hose, sauce bottle, water pails and finally garbage tank. Poor Kah Wai who was actually the first one to get it from …. (I can’t recall who was the crazy one). We started off with water, then cream + water, shampoo (Lux) + water and finally SOY SAUCE. Yiakkksszz…that’s so disgusting but luckily, I get none of them, just clean water. Hehe!

Ipoh trip, it’s another unforgettable event. We paid a visit to a lot of caves (around 5 I think), the longest Chinese Pasar Malam in Ipoh, Ipoh Parade and Jusco. We tasted a lot of mouth-watering food in Ipoh. OOooo….there’re so delicious that I still miss them so much. Apom, Apang, curry fishballs, 点心,珍珠奶茶,碗仔翅,”lok lok” 炸料,芽菜鸡,”Yim Gok Gai” and 6 different types of猪肠粉, why can’t I find you guys here in Kuantan?

Erm….i think I will just stop here. I know it’s quite abrupt but I don’t have the excitement in blogging them anymore. Just let me follow my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment