5.20.2010

Music Of Memory

From the time when I was just a five years old kid until today, I have listened to uncountable number of songs. At different age and at different time, I like different kind of songs and they are usually songs with beautiful melody. Despite their beautiful melody, when time moves on, their beauty will fade and new songs will replace their position in my heart and I will gradually forget about them. But recently, when I accidentally heard of some old songs in the supermarket, I know some song melodies do remain in my mind. These songs are beautiful and meaningful to me simply because there are wonderful pictures of people i have met, the places i have been to and the unforgetable events that i have gone through embedded in them. Last time, songs used to be just my faithful companion all the time but now, they can be the track recorder of my life journey too. I never know songs and music can be so amazing. I never try to remember any songs by hard or force myself to relate any songs to any special events or people but when i suddenly heard of them, images by images of people, places and events just swarm into my mind like this.

See! This is how amazing music is!

No comments:

Post a Comment