5.24.2010

Passion in Music??

Music has always being my greatest passion in life. Melodious music and songs will always seize my attention as I love beautiful things. I like to sing since I was at tender age. With both mum and dad were once the members of 华乐队, I am born with the talent in music. With both my parents have great voices, I am born with beautiful voice too which granted me my first trophy ever in life. Singing alone is a wonderful activity enough to unwind the tension I bear but playing songs and music I like with organ or keyboards is just another amazing activity that I truly enjoy. The invention of music is such a great thing for me as it stimulates all my senses when I am listening to them.

However, when I am in bad mood, I just can’t sing and play well. I can’t get the beat consistent and most importantly, I can’t let myself flows with the music. There’ll be something blocking it from flowing through every part of my body and seep into my soul. It makes me feel like I want to give up in practicing any new songs and composing any songs anymore. Though I always get the courage to stand back up again but sometimes, it makes me wonder whether I truly have great passion in MUSIC. Shouldn’t things that we enjoy doing the most will always be the cure for our emo-ing period? Shouldn’t things that we are enthusiastic about will always be the place for us to let our hair down when we get tensed up? I wonder.

No comments:

Post a Comment