5.26.2010

Don't be AFRAID, don't GIVE UP

Many people are amazed by the way how I can play any songs that I like without having any music score. With the song melody keeps ringing in my mind, I can just play it out once my fingers touch the keyboard. This sounds marvelous but I’m not satisfied with it. If you listen carefully to the song i play, you will notice that it is just not as great as you think. I play it in the simplest way with no sharp, no flat, no double notes and the pattern is almost the same for all the songs I have played. I am not happy with it at all but I find no way to improve it.

I can’t even figure out the reason but now I FOUND it. To think out of the box is one of the problems but it is not the major one. The main reason that causes my inability to produce an outstanding song is because I am afraid of failure. I want it to be exactly the style that I desire but this is always not the case. I have the idea in my mind but often, when I play it out, it just doesn’t sound like what I expect. Continuing struck by failures makes me give up in playing out the idea in my mind. So, to produce a song that meet my expectation, first I must be able to overcome this problem. I can’t give up so easily when I encounter obstacles in achieving my goal. I must have the strength to stand back up after I fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment