11.23.2009

a desperate day!

Thing that I have been worried about since last month had eventually occurred today. Yea! It was no other than the prompt to presentation for Malaysian Studies subject. I knew that it would be held on today but I was not really nervous. I just take it easily but it ended up worse than what I thought. My question was “Why Harry Potter can be so famous even though initially it was not so well-accepted by everyone?” This question sounds so simple especially for me who is one of the fans of Harry Potter. But I never ask myself before why I like it. I watched it simply because I was attracted by the cute and chubby face of Harry Potter when he was young. This is how I answer the question and I think it was suck! How can I be that immature? Giving such an naive answer to that question and worse thing is, everyone was listening to that. People will sure think that I always judge the book by its cover but actually I am not!

Haiz!I feel shame for my English! After I have been learning English for so long, I still cannot speak English so fluently. Why I can’t master this language? And I think recently, I have problem speaking mandarin too. OMG! What’s the problem with me? I want to improve. I want to be able to respond to questions promptly. I want to be able to speak English fluently. I don’t want my parents to feel shame for my inability to speak English! Can anyone tell me why I can’t master it and give me the solution together too?oooo…I’m desperate now!

No comments:

Post a Comment