11.13.2009

The second episode of my birthday...

So, i'm back....yea, it's true that now it is almost three in the morning already...I had just finish taking bath and washing all my clothes...



Just like what i had predicted, they will never stop bullying me until they get it...i waited for their attack until it was almost 11.30p.m and still no sign of the beginning of the war. So, i slept with worry still in my heart because Li chi had warned me before that they still can bully me even though i was sleeping. Even though i was lying on the bed with my eyes shutted, my mind was still imagining what form of trick i will get from them. I was really anxious but before i slept, i reminded xing jing to unlock the door before she slept to allow winjing to come in. See! I was so considerate yet they still trear me so "badly"...



When i almost fell into my dream world, suddenly i could feel that someone was approaching me...without having time to figure out what's it, my face was jamped with something sticky and smelly...OMG!finally they began their well-planned attack, which was during the time where i had zero defend ability.Oh!what's that on my face?i rushed to the bathroom to wash off them and rinsed my face with plenty of water...This is just the beginning of everything.



When i stepped out from bathroom, all of them looked at me with ferocious face and winjing's hands were holding black plastic bag. They were going to blind me and lead me to somewhere mysterious. They promised not to throw me with flour or what so ever but of course i didn't belief them. This is called "once bitten twice shy". However, their fierce-looking face and frustrated voice caused me not dare to say NO. While they were blind-folding my eyes, i "whimpered" like a puppy and i kept protesting. Of course, my little strength couldn't fight with eight people strength. See! this is how they bullied me! DA REN QI FU XIAO HAI ZI! They kept telling me that they just want to give me a surprise, no flour attack and foolishly, i belief!Sook yan, nice act again!it's a waste if you do not become the actress one day in the future.



I walked all the way from my house to the place, where according to them would give me a great surprise. I kept mumbling, complaining and at that moment too, the feeling of wanna cry started to overwhelm me. I had prepare for this for so long and i thought i could accept it finally but actually i was not ready at all. I didn't want to get wet and i would rather they attacked my with whatever ingredients they had without giving me any time to have mental preparation. Anyway, i knew that they aren't actually but me myself was too cautious about it. Tears were going to roll down from my cheek but i told myself to be strong.



Finally, i ended up at the field. Right after i was asked to stop walking abruptly, slimmy, sticky and smelly liquid splashed on my whole body. See! i told you!they must have some muslihat and bad intention...isshhh!the coffee smell was very strong but later i found out it was not only coffee but coffee+tomato sauce+sugar+honey+salt+soy sauce+flour+egg. OMG!did they misthought my hair as bihun?yucksss!it smelt terrible. They must taste some since it smelt so"delicious"!i chased after them round the field but in vain. Certainly not because i ran too slow but they run as fast as lightning. I felt so unsatisfied as I couldn't pass some of the coffee++ to them but luckily a senior, who also involved in helping my housemates to set up everything, willing accept my big hug!haha!thanks and sorry too!hehe!

After the SABOR session, everyone gathered on the staircase at the centre of the field to sing birthday song. I was touched by their words. The way they expressed their words, their care and love to me. I was touched by their effort to make my 18th such a wonderful and unforgettable one. It was almost two and i was sure that everyone was sleepy already, yet they never took this as an excuse not to celebrate my birthday. They were out of idea initially but they never gave up to make my birthday a fantastic one. thanks!I was really touched by all your effort!Thanks for the heart shape made by stones borrowed from other student house! thanks for the big 18, the SABOR which i was affraid of having it intially but i appreciated, the birthday song, the "LAO SHU AI DA MI" song. I love that song very much!I already fell in love to this song earlier on but i liked them more after you guys presented to me...Thanks thanks thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment