11.12.2009

I LOST my sling bag...

OMG!i lost my sling bag today!how can this type of thing happen on me on the day before my birthday?who is the "BRILLIANT" theif?He can't even know how to value thing...my bag only cost not more than RM20 and nothing valuable is in my bag...What for he or she steal my bag?They should go for some intensive training before getting his or her license to be a thief...

This incident commenced with i left the library to go for lunch and when i was trying to find my bag outside the library, i found that it had missing...At first i could hardly belief that my bag was stolen because i was thinking that this might be my "good" housemates work as tomorrow was my birthday but when sook yan told me that hers was gone too, then i started to realise that this is not a trick. However, surprisingly, i was quite calm when i found out the truth, most probably it's because nothing precious was in my bag except my keys and spectacles. But sook yan was not really fine. She had her MP4 in her bag. That's expensive and i think it's something precious to her because there're a collection of nice classical songs in her MP4. But what to do? It's missing that means missing already.

This incident spoilt Sook Yan's mood to take lunch at Secret Recipe, which was her own suggestion too although i strongly against it when i heard this place. Walking from college to centre point with 3 inches high-heel shoes on my foot. Wow! that's TORTURING me...Anyway, i would be pouring cold water on them if i reject their seggestion. Sook Yan was quite down and keep complaining to me enroute to Secret Recipe. Again, surprisingly, i was still cool and steady. But since this is something serious, i think i should at least informed my parents about that. Aiya! no handphone pulak...Why so many unfortunate things evolved around me recently?Handphone spoilt and now sling bag was stolen...Ishhh....see!i had to spend more money to buy a new one! i was overbudgeting already!

After struggling for around 5 minutes, finally i reached my destination. Thank's god i eventually made it!At last i can find a place to sit down and let my legs had some rest. I was surprised to see Kah Wai and Aqil was taking lunch in Secret Recipe too. We started to tease Sook Yan again and our house DA JIE (Win Jing) even suggested her to talk to him for a while...When we reached the table where they're sitting, everyone sat down and i just followed. When i just going to set my but on the chair, then only i realised what's happening...Everything was a plan. I was awared about this initially, I mean when my bag was missing, but not brilliant enough to know that the lost of sook yan's bag was also one part of their planning...

Ok! You guys win! No matter how cautious i was in observing every slight changes in yours action, i still got trapped because i never thought that, Kah Wai and Aqil will be involved in their plan...Even Jia Jun (JJ) and Dao Zhen showing up in Secret Recipe just after we arrived surprised me...Maybe you guys will thought that this plan is lousy as i was suspecting something unusual earlier on but actually everything was really a surprise...Thanks for everyone!to be specific, Xing Jing, Win Jing, Meng Min, Li Chi, Sook Yan, Kah Wai, Aqil, Jia Jun and Dao Zhen. Thanks for giving me a big surprise and i really appreciated it. You guys still remember about my birthday even though we all were busy preparing for exams. As for my presentation group members, we all were actually very nervous as today was a big day for us yet, you guys were willing to put aside things for a while just to plan a surprise for my birthday. For some of you, i know that recently we had spent too much money on buying clothes and shoes for senior night yet you guys are still willing to spend money to celebrate my birthday. Thank you very much!Sook yan, nice act! You can consider to be an actress in the future and the role of a big lier or the cruel killer will apt you the most! =p

Lat but not least, thanks for those who wished me "Happy Birthday" today even though it was supposed to be tomorrow! Anyway, earlier wishes would not be rejected! Thanks for the heart-warming wishes...Even though it was just a simple and short phrase of words, it did bring a lot of meaning to me...

Again, thank you to all of you! I could feel the love and care from all of you! I could feel that i was not a character that just appears in your life and doesn't have any important meaning to you guys..I was happy that i was not the unnoticeable and not the invisible one...thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment