11.11.2009

a busy week

Last week was really a busy week. On weekdays, I was sleeping at the ealiest 1.00a.m and the latest 3.00a.m just to finish making a movie for my moral presentation...In the beginning, i had no idea at all how to make that movie entitled "solutions for domestic violence", that's why i took so many days to accomplish it. Undoubtedly, it was really tiring and i was mentally and physically exhauted everyday. However, when i think about it from a different perspective, i was actually gaining benefit from it. I was learning something new... i learn how to make a movie, which was something that i never tried before. I was thinking of making one for my family members by using photos that we took when we went for a vacation.

For weekend, starting from Friday, my time schedule was full with activities until Saturday night. Last Friday was one of my roomates 18 birthday and we celebrated it in karaoke box in The Curve. Not only the birthday queen enjoyed the karaoke-ing session but me too. It was quite expensive but i found it worth to do so as I truely get a relief of my stress after the tensing English speaking class and all the nights burning midnight oil to complete my movie. I sang out my voice with all the strength i had and in the end, i almost had a sore throat but luckily not, or i won't be able to sing for a few days. That will kill me as I love singing!

After karaokeing, it was around six already and my housemates and I still had more missions to be completed on that day. We need to buy cake for one of my classmates'birthday which fell on that Saturday ( but we had decided to celebrate it a day earlier), some stationaries for drawing banner purpose and shoes for senior night. We hunted for high-heel shoes first as we think it is the second main purpose we went to One Utama. With the help of shopping queen, we managed to went straight to our destinations for shoes. However, due to our choosy attitude, we couldn't find any that suit our taste after visiting about three to four shops. We were forced to purchase one that we think will suit us the most among those shoes that we didn't like as we were lack of time. I had bought one too with silver grey colour!it cost RM49.90...OMG! my purse was bleeding.

When we finally finished buying everything, it was already 9.30p.m.We hadn't taken our dinner! Our catered food became the food for supper already!Haiz...Daily routine had all changed for that week...We were having "sleeping disorder" and "eating disorder"....So terrible but a nice experience! Hold on!!!! I haven't finished my story yet...just a bit more about what happent on last Saturday.

On Saturday, my housemates and I went to student house at the corner side to paint banners for senior night. We predicted that we will at least take two days to finish it but surprisingly, we completed out paintings on that day evening. There were things that i was satisfied and not satisfied. I like the paintings that i had done...this was the part that i was happy with but the section that i was angry with was....hehe! not going to tell you just in case that person accidentally read about it...but i think for those who know, you will think i am writing it quite obviously in this post...ok...stop everything or I will be giving out clue...On that night, we celebrated one of my classmates' birthday...he and his housemates came over to our house for dinner...We had steamboat for dinner! i guess everyone enjoyed it but I'm not quite sure about their comments on the taste of food...Hopefully they like it and will be dare to taste it for a second ot third or even more times...

No comments:

Post a Comment