11.22.2009

dress up for Senior Night!

Yesterday was the Senior Night. After long preparation, it finally came. My classmates and I were responsible for the decoration part. Basically, I think we did it quite well although at first we were run out of idea and everyone was so tension, especially our vice president. He actually sacrificed a lot to make this night a not-too-bad one. So, well done for him and of course for others too who had taken up their responsibility sincerely.

For this Senior Night, we actually had to wear according to the season we got. I was in the Spring season where my clothes or anything on me must had either pink, purple or pale green colours. Of course, I didn’t have any dress. So, I borrowed from my housemate-a white cotton dress with some small red stitches at the waist region. I liked the dress very much as well as my fashion style on that night. The white knee-length dress hung on my body very nicely with only two adjustable strips. This was accompanied by a pink necklace on my neck. Next it would be my hair. I tied it up until it was almost 4/5 high from the lowest part of my hair. Then, I separated them into smaller parts and curled them one by one until finally, it would end up into a flower shape. For my front hair, it was actually fringe and I left a small amount of long hairs at both side of my face, near the ear part. Can you imagine that? Hopefully you guys were imaginative enough.

Next, it would be my face. Of course, I had put up some make up to attend the night. My housemate, which is very pro in this field, helped me to make up. I had white and pink colour eye shadow and eye liner on my eyes, slight red blushes on my cheeks, pitch colour lip gloss and not miss the mascara, which I did it myself for the first time. Cosmetics was really wonderful! I loved them so much! Dress done, hair done, face done, now the legs part. I wore a three inches high high-heel shoes. Wow! It’s no more a big challenge to me! Hehe! Everything was so perfect already but if I wore my spectacles, everything would be ruined. So,I wore contact lens! It’s again not a a big challenge to me since I had practice wearing it for about two weeks. I had not much problem with putting on and removing contact lens too since I was a fast-learner, surprisingly!

So, can you picture out how I look like yesterday? Someone said that I looked like the bride’s maid. Haha!I definitely like that!

No comments:

Post a Comment