11.26.2009

Moral forum!:-(

Today, it’s my group turn to present our forum entitled “transsexualism”. I act as one of the child of a transsexual father. I personally think that I did very bad for this presentation and I’m sure that everyone would agree with me too. From the moment I just stepped on the stage, I started to shiver and quiver. My legs were trembling like leaves and I couldn’t stop it no matter what method I used to calm myself down. When it was my turn to speak, initially I was alright but it went on, I began to forget about my script. I halted for a long time and I could see that audiences were gradually losing their interest. I didn’t what to do. No one could assist me at that time but my brain was totally losing its function. I was panic. In the end, I just mumble something out to end my speech. Since my English was bad and plus I was overwhelmed by the feeling of nervous, the sentences that I had formed were all lousy and full of grammar mistakes. OMG! That’s really bad! I truly hope that I could redo everything. I hope that I would be given a chance to start all over again. However, there’s no such opportunity as we were run out of time! The other group was waiting excitedly to present their sketsa! Haiz…What’s a bad presentation!

No comments:

Post a Comment