11.12.2009

Revenge!

Their plan haven’t end…when I finally went downstairs for dinner, my catered food was gone…I know! They are the one who hide it…isshh! I was like a hungry animal checking out every single corner of the house to find out where is my CATERED FOOD! How dare they keep this going-to-be birthday baby hungry?! However, finally due to their compassion on me for still not have my dinner at this late evening, they gave me some clue about where my catered food was. Eventually, I was not even the one who found it, but sook yan. Hehe! thanks!

After dinner , I went back to my room to wash my clothes. When I finished watching and came out from the bathroom, do you know what I saw on my bed? Not a cockroach as what they keep warning me about but my laptop which was initially on my table. When I was approaching my bed, I finally figured out what was their third trick. They messed up everything on my desk. My kettle was under my desk and my aluminum can was on my table. The paper case which contained my comb and key was switch with my small dustbin. The arrangement of my biscuit containers was all in the wrong order. Ok! Fine! I will rearranged them back but of course, I would not forget to do the same thing to them…my roommate-winjing! Poor thing! I “rearranged” all her stuffs but in a more disorder manner than mine…hehe! This is called REVENGE!

Winjing was not the only one who planned the trick. Others should get the same punishment too…hehe! Try to guess what I had done to them…I took their shoes from the ground floor to the highest floor of the house, arranged them nicely and neatly along the staircase…Hehe! They were all surprised seeing those shoes went all the way just to seek their masters…hehe! When Winjing saw her table, she was even stunned. Haha! Succeed! But Oh no! since I had get onto their nerves, now they are planning how to balas dendam ! I am waiting to be attacked again! OMG! This is all my fault! If I never attacked them back, they will never plan to have another GRANDer plan!

Haiz…Nervous! The war are going to start soon…don’t know when all this will end…

To be continued….

1 comment: