12.24.2010

Wonderful holidays

While a lot of my friends are collecting dust at home, lucky and proud to say that i never have to join them. Since holidays commence, i have a list of to-do-stuffs planning in my mind. Every week, one activity followed by one activity is waiting for me to accomplish them.

From the last update, i had gone for movie "Narnia" together with my buddies - lee cheng, sin yee, tiffany and khan nye (T.T cz lee hoong was not with us). Before going for the movie, we took lunch together at Pizza Hut, as usual and of course, we won't forget to keep each other updated with GOSSIPS while waiting for the time for show. We chatted a lot since we have not been seeing each other for a long time. I'm always myself when I'm hanging out with them and that's what make me feel comfortable when I'm together with them.

Right after the day of having gathering with my buddies, i went to Malacca to meet my KBU friends ( Li Chi, Xing Jing and Yen Shiang) as well as to tour around the city which was once the land of prosperity. It's a four days three nights trip, with Li Chi's "brothers", her mum and herself being either the drivers or tour guides for the entire trip. We visited a lot of historical buildings - the muziums, the church the castles, and we tasted a lot of local delicacies there. Yummy yummy! Talking about food, i can never resist its temptation. I love the food there, especially the satay celup!Another tourist spot which we had paid a visit to for twice (due to the inco-orperative weather) was the Portugese Village. It's a lovely residential area dominated by portugese people and it's definitely a perfect place to celebrate the always-merry-and-cheery X'mas! *jingle bell~jingle bell~jingle all the way~* WOW! i love X'mas!

Finally, it came to yesterday where i went for Yum-Cha with my secondary@primary school classmates - Zhen Ying, Mae and Joanne at Tea Time. Initially, I was worried that I might have no idea on how to start a conversation with them (plus i was extremely sleepy at that time) but glad to say that, eventually it turned up to be a wonderful meet-up. I enjoy chatting with them and before we went our own ways, i received a soft toy - an orange elephant from zhen ying and mae. Hehe! thanks ^^

Gathering ~ Malacca trip ~ Rendezvous ~

SO, what's next?

Today is X'mas eve. My Nasional Service Camp friends from Labis, Kota Tinggi and Bentong are coming to Kuantan. haha! Yea! it's time for gathering again! but OH NOOOOOooo.... I'm gonna be sprayed like crazy tonight. Spare me pleasezzzzz~OR anyone wants to save me? =p Die lo....

I'm looking forward to the gathering with my NS friends but i can't help letting the shred of worry to spoil my excitement. The same concern I have for every gathering. I'm afraid I can't get into the mood of gathering. Pray hard that everything will be fine. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment