12.16.2010

An Unexpected Busy Day

4.57am - what a dream! her scary eyessss!! luckily, it's just a dream

9.37am - another nightmare i had ! I was a warrior ?!! Fighting with enemies who i couldn't even recognised myself ?!! Putting my best effort ever to save a baby who had being LIMBLESSened by the enemy?!! ~scarry yerrrr~

Though i had two nightmares in one night, i still feel reluctant to get off from the bed, not for the fact that the bed is too comfortable (although it is), but i still don't have the plan in my mind what i wanna do today. There's nothing that i was looking forward to and i felt so aimless. I knew, i was going to squander away the time just like that. However, in the end, i did force myself to wake up and went for breakfast with my mum.

After coming back from breakfast, first thing first, ONLINE & FACEBOOK & MSN, my holiday daily routine. ^^ Thinking about yesterday MPYO, i thought of finding out more about it but eventually i was stuck in all my friends' blog posts which i had long didn't read.*sorry sorry sorry*=.= Then i suddenly became very very very and super busy - busy leaving comments, busy replying comments, busy chatting with many many people. ermmm... how should i start telling about this? it's just all of a sudden, i become so POPULAR. *爱脸a bit here*

I couldn't really remember the sequence of people come find me to chat but i did remember i took the initiative to find winjing to chit chat a bit. While i was chatting with winjing, talking with her about her interest in painting which i had just found out T.T, then xing jing sent me a nudge through msn as usual (her way to say hi to me).An idea of joining her and yen shiang having a vacation in malacca suddenly popped up in my mind. So, i discussed with her about it and finally made the decision to join them for Malacca 4 days 3 nights trip. hoorey! Another activity for my holidays but i was afraid of missing them so badly again because i had just got used to the life without seeing them everyday. Still, i will join them!^^

Then, Siez Kit find me on facebook. I couldn't really remember what he had shouted out to me in fb but i remembered we crabbed a lot. Then TBC's turn to find me, asking me something about the If-We-Cannot-Fly plan. He's always the best secretary that we can refer to whenever we have problems regarding forms and JPA stuffs. So i asked him about how to fill in the super troublesome borang keselamatan. While i was going through the questions that i didn't know how to answer, one of my good friend, Sin Yee find me, offered me a free ticket to watch Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollow. FREE?!! Harry Potter?!! when? what time? Today 3.20pm. ON! hihihihihi. One and a half hour to go but i had lots of stuffs to do at that time. Chatting with xing jing, checking bus ticket, reading blogs, filling in forms, and i still have lunch haven't taken yet and not getting ready to go for movies. phiewww... busy busy busy!

3.20pm - I was in the cinema, watching Harry Potter! Hermonie had grown up a lot. She's taller, prettier and more woman-like now (plus she's intelligent ). I truly enjoyed the whole movie! Thanks to Sin Yee again! the second free ticket that she had offered to me (although in the end i did offer to pay for it). ^^

Back to home and here I am - blogging while chatting with a lot of people again. hehe! =)

Actually the whole point of writing this blog is ... let's look at the beginning. I started off my day feeling so aimless, empty but many unexpected things happened and they filled up the emptiness in me. What i'm trying to say here is there're always unexpected things happen in our life, be them good or bad. As long as we continue to live and don't lose the strength to move on, there will be a chance for changes to take place. ^^

Alright! Good night everyone. It's exactly 1.05am now. i am way away from the time for beauty sleep already.

zZz...tata!

No comments:

Post a Comment