12.26.2010

NS Friends Gathering

Heavy eyes. Bumpy eyes. A little bit of running nose. I'm seriously tired and exhausted due to the inadequacy of sleep. T.T. *deafening thunder and eye-striking lightning* ahahahah!

I am supposed to be just back from Ai Choon's house after staying for another night at her house, but yesterday due to tiredness and some other reasons, I succumbed to the notion of returning to my home sweet home. I miss home.

On the last two days, starting from Christmans eve night, I had been spending all my time with my NS friends coming all the way from Labis, Segamat and Kota Tinggi. We went for X'mas countdown (which we failed to make it on time =p), went to 24hour cafe for supper, went for pak kut teh for breakfast, went for The Gulliver's Travel and last but not least, BBQ @ birthday celebration (komi ethene, yen min, zi cong, ee ven, pei ling)@ farewell party for ME. Touched. *thanks for the card and the CREAM* =)

Worrying for not being able to mingle around with this group of wild and superactive NS friends, in the end, *pheww* I did make it. I can't really say that I can fit into them, but at least, there's less tense when I am together with them compared to last time. I guess it's because i have changed after coming back from KL. I don't really know how to describe the change that have taken place on me, but I'm quite certain of it. I have start to discover who am i and i have learnt how to deal with people who are very different from me and to be more open-minded. When i was hanging out with them, instead of saying stuffs which don't sound like me and make myself so tensed up, i just keep quiet when i don't have anything to say. I listen, I observe and I analyse. I don't need them to purposely say something in order to seek their attention but simply by just listening to their conversation among themselves, i will get entertained. I'm different from the whole group of them in the way how we interact with people. This is the fact but it is more than ALRIGHT! I accepted them as who they are.

In the 2 days 1 night gathering, I tried to understand and unveil the true self of them but i failed. 36 hours time is just too short for me to fully discover a person's character. It's embarassing to say that only a few days ago, then only I start to truly get to know them better. It's even more embarassing to say that my mind was blank when i was asked to write something in their b'day cards. Sorry!

Anyway, whatever it is, i still appreciate them for everything that they have done for me - remembering me as one of the candidates in Kem Pinggiran Pelangi siri 6 kumpulan 2, asking me out for gathering and organising a farewell party for me. Thanks! =)

Somehow, I do feel lucky that I have a lot F.R.I.E.N.D.S.

*sorry, this post is quite a mess. I'm tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment