12.29.2010

Memories of the Past

Before it starts to fade , I should write it down here. I don't know how long it will stay in my mind, but I will never stop it from escaping.

Places with MeMoRiEssSS~

Student house 194~BU 6 Park~One Utama Shopping Mall~MPH Bookstore~Centrepoint~Foodcourt@ATC@Kopitiam~Hostel TV Room~Fauzana Mamak~Starbucks~McD~College library~SS24~Desa Park~KLCC~Malaysia Philharmony Orchestra (MPO)~Station One Cafe~Penang~Kuantan~Kuala Terengganu~Sarawak

Memoriessszz~

Homework~Revision~Music~Songs~Movies~Jokes~Sudoku~News~Lyrics~Scandals
~Badminton~Basketball~Cycling~Jogging~Singing~Sabo-ing~Birthday celebrations~Food~
Coffee~Travelling~World Cup~Orchestra~

I believe there are more, but i can't remember already lu...

Things change when time passes. They might turn to be better or worse and both are equally possible. Nothing is permanent. Let's look forward to the next day to come and see what will happen. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment