12.05.2010

The last day

After the graduation night, everything is supposed to come to an end already, but with BTN camp, "the last day" was being postponed to 26th of november. 26th of november, it's truly the last day for many of us. Once again, mine was being postponed as i still have Sarawak One-week trip. 5th of december - here it comes, the day that i have made so much prepare for in order to hold my tear. The first time in my life, i feel the sadness and reluctant when the day i gonna separate with friends is around the corner. i can feel the tear rolling in my eyes whenever i think of the day that i'm so afraid of to come.

I'm gonna miss all of you -miss the time that we sing together,miss the day we go to college together,miss the day we hang out at One Utama together,miss the day we do our assignment together and miss the day we go for traveling together.No one gonna sing together with me, no one gonna shoot me like canon whenever they meet me. No one gonna give me a really good surprise during my birthday and no one gonna entertain me when i feel bored, sad, emo and angry. No one gonna ask me "are you alright?" when they sense my emo-ness through my action. No one gonna give me a big teddy bear hug when i break down and feel so helpless. No one gonna bring me to those high-class restaurants for lunch and dinner and no one gonna go hunt for dress and high heel shoe together with me for prom night anymore. No one gonna go try nice and sexy dresses together with me and syok-sendiri together in the fitting room.

Back to my hometown and i will be alone again. i have changed a lot after i stay in PJ for one and the half year. i know myself better now and i know what i want, what i like or in other words, i found my self-identity. I truly think that it's a positive change, a change that i think is necessary for me to become more mature in my thinking which will affect the way i perceive things and the way i act. I'm different from my family members now. I hope that they can change together with me so that we can move forward to a better life in the same pace BUT this is not easy at all. To make a change, first and for most, i myself must be tough and certain with what i want to do.

Gambateh to myself! and FRIENDS, i will miss you all! A heartfelt thanks for the care, concern, love, advices, support, encouragement and help. Thank you for everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment