12.16.2010

Badminton + long-hour chit-chat + orchestra

Yesterday (15.12.10) was a busy day for me. Early in the morning, as promised, i had a "reunion" with my badminton kaki - Yeoh Mei Yin (ah Mae), Yee Zhen Ying and Pang Zyu Wenn. This time, we didn't follow the tradition. WE used to play badminton at 8am or 8.30am but from the past experiences, due to the fact that WE all had difficulty in making it at 8am sharp, so we changed it to 10am but surprisingly to find that, THEY (not WE anymore =p) still facing the same problem as last time. Anyway, it's holidays so it's alright! ^^

The second tradition that we had disobeyed was the time duration for our reunion. From the usual two-hour play that we usually had, we had shortened it to one-hour play. At first i was quite disappointed with the sudden change but it turned out to be i couldn't waited for the one hour to pass. I don't enjoy the game? NO NO NO. Don't misunderstand! It's just because I was more excited to chit chat with them than playing badminton. ( Honestly, play badminton is just a reason for us to meet up because the time we spend on talking > the time we spend on playing badminton ) hehehehe! We had not met for a long time and there're tons of stuffs that we wanna tell each other.

Right after playing badminton, as promised, we went yum cha at Jazz Cafe - a new restaurant for me but not really for others anymore. Hihihihi! I ordered pork chop for "breakfast" and it had really gave me a good shock as the pork chop is really just chopped-into-smaller-pieces pork with the tiny scanty thai sauce. I thought it's supposed to have at least french fries or salad. Pathetic! >< *black list the shop but only for the pork chop and whatever chop sold there*

After yum cha-ing, I was supposed to go home already but I 心血来潮 want to go to zhen ying's house - the house that i had paid a visit to SOOooo frequently once upon a time. *reminisce* It's still the same house with the same outlook, new and comfortable. It's still having the same sofa, same lighting and only an addition of some new decorations. I still remember how to make my way to the restroom without her guideline. Everything still looked the same. A sweet, lovely and comfortable house! We chatted a lot and we talked about almost everything. I-phone, college life ( her's was in Taiwan and mine was in KL), friends, classmates, games, songs, books, movies ... ... It's so relaxing chatting with her and she's still the Zhen Ying that i used to know. That's great and wonderful! We were talking and talking and talking ,not realising that it's already 3 something, which means we had chit-chatted for almost 3 to 4 hours. Time really flied when we were indulging in something. ^^

Around 3.30pm, i went home with three storybooks highly recommended by zhen ying - 九把刀's book, The lightning thief andddddd TWILIGHT! Though I'm a bit out-dated already but it's still alright for me. Yay! i had something else to do now in this long holidays. =)

On that night around 8.30pm, i went for an orchestra performace by MPYO ( Malaysia Philharmony Youth Orchestra) with my lil bro. Rm50 per entry but i got two tickets for FREE! thanks to Sin Yee! It's really a great performace conducted by Kevin Field. Only three songs were being performed but they could last for 2 hours with 2o minutes break after the first two songs. Thumb up to all the conductor and all the future musicians! I saw only an exciting story being displayed in front of me when they were performing. From a slow intro, it developed into an exciting climax, then with an abrupt and unexpected turning point, then it finally ended with a heart-warming closure. Well done well done! It really enlightened my mood after being screwed by ppstream!!!

That's my day! Overall, i was HAPPY and SATISFIED !^^

THE END.
(It's time to O O le...Nite nitez~*snoring*)

No comments:

Post a Comment