8.30.2009

Open up my mind to Church!

28.8.09 ( Friday)
“Will you marry me?”…This was the drama that I went for tonight..it was a special annual production from a church where one of my housemates had attended…In general, I found that the plot is quite normal but I definitely loved the music and admired the multi-talented actors…This drama was like the show “ high school musical” with songs in between the show…The actors were actually non-paid actors and they were volunteers from all over the world…they can act, they can sing (their voice were marvelous) and they can dance. One of the most memorable dance from this drama is the “moonwalk dance” from the character Jack. I thought I saw Michael Jackson dancing on the stage!it was so real that every single movement of him was exactly like MJ”S. I was so happy that I got the chance to see it live!

Besides the drama, the other thing that I noticed when I first stepped into the no-church-face church was its design. No cross on top of the building and it was not white in colour. It was more like a ball room or a cinema. These were something that made this church different from others. At first, I squinted it’s ZHEN SHI GAN, but after listening to the God Father’s explanation, I realized that It was purposely designed in this way...it reflects the church motive in putting away it’s believers opinion that church is a boring place and going to church on Friday night was like asking them to murder someone…Instead, this church want to promote and let their believers know that their God support them to use their talent to the fullness..i was quite agreed with this as I think every individual has different talent. Dancing could be their talent and we shouldn’t constrain their ability just because of other prejudies on ppl who likes to dance…

Furthermore, I was surprised to see that how Christians pray…they prayed sincerely and they pray with their fullest heart…The way they pray also surprised me…prayers were made into songs and they sang the song with full of feeling and even I, who is not a Christian can feel their streghth in believing Jesus…

No comments:

Post a Comment