8.26.2009

25/8/09-an unforgettable dfay

The first day I drove to school, wow!it was really terrible….when I tried to make a U-turn and then parked the car at the roadside….booonmm.!i accidentally knocked on the divider….luckily it was just the tyre which has “kissed” the divider and not the car bumper….

After school, I went to supermarket to buy some car washing stuffs…We were so excited to clean the old car( so that it wouldn’t look that old) but our excitement was brushed off by the RM 100 saman from Majlis Perbandaran Petaling Jaya …. RM 100.00 man! It was really a big amount for me as a student…but my housemates agreed to share the fine so it actually lessen my burden.yet, I still feel bad about it….If I never park at the roadside with yellow line and assuming that police will seldom pass by the college area, then I would not feel the pain in my pocket…

What to do, nasi sudah menjadi bubur… After the surprise from Majlis Perbandaran, surprise came!when I tried to open the car bonnet, not only the key stucked in the key entranc, I couldn’t open the bonnet too…I tried my luck by pulled out the key for many times but in vain…I tried to open the bonnet from the car back seat but there was a board blocking me from reaching the key entrance…I seek help from the security guard but he could do nothing except watching us from a place far away from us after promising us to get assistance from others….i tried to called my cousin who might have the spare key but no body picked up the phone…I called my elder bro but he said he can only arrived within a short time if only if there’s no traffic jamp…I was totally exhausted and down at that time…I can do nothing except looking at the key keep stucking in the key entrance…no key that means I couldn’t start the car…how are we going to go home?

Finally, a guy who was going to go home came to our plight…he was one of the KBU student and to be more precise, he was taking Bachalor Degree of Engineering…he used to work in a motorcycle workshop and he was familiar with nuts and screws…He was the Hero and successfully got the key out from the key entrance and he even help us to find out the reason of key stucking in the key entrance…he refused to receive any fee although he had spent his time and energy to fix the car…thanks to him and it was so lucky that we met him!

Haiz! What an awful day and I actually broke down in the end!please don’t ask me why!

No comments:

Post a Comment