8.30.2009

Steamboat at Tasty Pot Restaurant!

26.8.09( Wednesday)
Went for steamboat with my housemates at Tasty Pot Restaurant in Sunway city! Actually it should be BBQ Party but due to some reason, BBQ party was replaced with steamboat….Honestly, I was quite disappoint when I knew that no more BBQ Party today but at the end of the steamboat party, I found that steamboat was not too bad and it could be as good as BBQ…and luckily BBQ was cancelld as the it was raining tonight…

This party was organized by one of my housemates’ church group members…I did enjoy the food very much but nice food did have “nice” price….anyway, don’t talk about the price…just like what daddy said, don’t talk about price especially when we were talking about food because we did need food to survive no matter how expensive it was….

I think this is one of the most tantalizing steamboat that I had tasted before…two pots of steamboat with three different flavours of soups in each pot ( tom yam, curry and chicken soups & super spicy soup, soy beans and herbal soups)…this was something that I had never tried on before…Besides, the food serving system of this restaurant was different from the restaurant that I used to go…Basically, it was all self-serviced and it was like a buffet…we could take whatever ingredients that we would like to cook, ranging from seafoods, noodles, vegetables, all sorts of balls and fungus…no limitation in quantity and we could always refill them whenever we wanted to…Furthermore, there were kuih lapis, ikan bakar, “MAN TOU”, fruits and also ice-cream with three different flavours-chocolate, vanilla and strawberry. Wow! That’was lots man!and I really enjoyed all the mouth-watering food!

1 comment: