9.06.2009

My Target- Improve in English Listening and Speaking

Getting low marks in daily exercises given by teacher is nothing that matters….I admit that my English is not good…I admit that I really have bad listening skills no matter what language other uses to communicate with me ( but in this case, of course I am talking about English)….But nevermind! Having worse result than others doesn’t mean that I will always be the loser…as long I am willing to work hard, put more effort in improving my listening skills, I am sure I will be as excellent as them one day…

Mei lian! I know you can do it!You just need to work harder!Gambateh!GAMBATEH! Always remember that no matter what happens, what obstacles you face on the route towards success, you must achieve your final goal, your final destination – Australia!

No comments:

Post a Comment