8.08.2009

going to own a CAR ....

I am going to own a car.......but Listen carefully, it's an extremely old car with probabaly, 3 persons being the owner of this car before--my two cousins who had already started working and with one who had already two children's mum and my aunty....

Anyway, i am not going to complain about this car....It's aged maybe with not-so-efficient engine but i belief that it will bring about a lot of convenient for me and my housemates, but of course just for the short distance "travelling"...driving to college and 1U, Tesco, The Curve is better than walking for 30 minutes to those places under unbearable scorching sun....

Actually, my cousin promised to bring that car to me by tonight but he couldn't make it for certain reason but i am doubting what could be his reason because when i msg him after waiting for his call for too long, he replied with the reason that he was actually waiting for my call too...i thought i said when he wanna come to my house, please call me....i thought he was supposed to be the one who call me and not waiting for my call....

Yea, i am here to tell you i was actually quite dissapointed when i know he was not coming tonight...this means i won't be getting the car tonight too...and the main reason that i felt upset was i have to wait for 7 days more to actually see the old but useful car...However, i am not going to blame him.....

No comments:

Post a Comment