8.08.2009

Funny mum of my friend...

here, i would like to share an interesting and comical mother of one of my roomates that i had come across...

1st situation:
my friend: mum, i have just come back from school...bbyyyy walking....do you know how long it takes?tweeenty minutes, you know!
Mum : oh ! then your shoes will sure be wear off very easily !
(usually we will expect our mum to say that " then you must be very tired now! ")

2nd situation:
my friend: mum, today do you know how i come back from school?boys fetch my friends and i back...
Mum : booooys?how do they fetch you back?i mean by what?bicycle?

3rd situation:
my friend:mummy, jie jie fell into the longkang....
mum : what?feel into the longkang?why did she do in the longkang?

4th situation:
My friend went home with blood on her face she fell down...
Her mother's reaction was "girl!what happen to you?why your face full with blood?how are you going to take part in the miss world competition in the future?"

After reading it, how do you feel?

No comments:

Post a Comment