8.12.2009

...you're my HERO !

...you're my hero!don't be fooled by this post title...not the hero in my life but the hero in the incident that occured today in my room...

I accidentally locked my locker key in my own locker...spare key was put together with the bunch of keys that i used to bring along whenever i go.(it's not consider a spare key, actually, since i didn't seperate it from the key that i always use)...hehe!i tried to break my hair pin into two so that i can used them to open the lock but in vain....i tried to used the pointed end of the compass but not suceed...my roomates even tried to use their key to open it but there was still no sign of success...

Eventually, one of my brilliant roomates try her luck by inserting my other roomates key partially into the opening of the key and one turn, two turns, three turns....tuckkk!!!the keypad was unlocked! huhu!Finally!you're my HERO !

No comments:

Post a Comment