8.09.2009

TWO FOOLISH thing i did today...hehe

Have you ever heard people cook steam eggs without adding any drops of water into the it?that's me who did this intelligent work...i wanna cook steam eggs as one burger for lunch was really not enough for me....since there were 8 ppl taking lunch at home today, so i mixed 4 eggs into a stainless steel container to be steamed in a rice cooker later.... at first i though it would be enough but i t ended up not even covered half of the container...i felt weird about it because that is not what i usually see at home when my mum prepares for the steam egg...However, i never thought of adding water into it....Instead, i added in more eggs. so i had actually mixed 6 eggs to cook steam egg which is supposed to be enough for 8 ppl servings but ended up only adequate for 3 ppl....hehe!i will take this as a lesson!

Haha! the second foolish thing that i had done today was putting on face mask! Listen carefully, not the face mask to prevent H1N1 but the facial mask....This was my first time of using facial mask, so i was a bit excited and i was pretty clumsy when i was putting the facial mask on my face....i was laughing from the time i cracked open the facial mask packing until i eventually lie on the bed...the facial mask was very slippery and sticky....i found that it was going to slip off from my hand when i was trying to unfold the mask...Besides that, i couldn't put it properly on my face...the part for my eyelids was actually covering the bottom part of my eyes...if there's no assistance given by my roomates, i think i would take more than 10 minutes to make sure the mask was fit on my face....seeing my clumsiness and excitement in putting on the mask, my roomates couldn't stop but continue to laugh just like me....it's a nice experience and i didn't really care to show my clumsiness in putting on mask for the first time to my roomates...

talking about the facial mask, i would like to thank my cousin ah sok for giving it to me...i never thought that i would have the chance to do some facial at this place far away from my hometown...thank you very much and i appreciate the help you always give to me and our other cousins even though you are not rich....thank you!i would probably leave the other one facial mask for my mum to try on it....

No comments:

Post a Comment