8.26.2009

How can i be so careless and absent-minded?

24/8/09 ( monday)...

today, i was supposed to have Malaysian studies test...but just before it was time for the class to commence, i received a phone call form Mr.Al and he told me that the test will only start at xx.45p.m....and he asked me to inform the class about this and they should study the note while waiting for him to enter the class...I was not very sure about the time as i can only remember the number 45....so, in order to convey the correct information to the class, i asked about the time again and he agreed with what i said, which was at 4.45pm, the test would begin....so, i just do what i was told to and that's it! After the class heard about the news, probably a good news for them, many of them zoomed out from the class with some heading to the library to study there and with some heading to the student service department to play ping pong....however, they promise to come back before 4.45p.m.

15 minutes passed....
Suddenly, Mr.Al enter the class with a rush and with a large stack of papers on his hand....at that time, i can feel that there were thousand pairs of eyes staring at me and i could see the same question in their eyes "What the hell is this?"...i was shocked too....it was one hour earlier than the time that i had informed them...Did i listen wrongly to Mr.Al message?but i did confirmed with him for a second time and he agreed that it would start on 4.45p.m.Or did he listen carefully what i had asked him just now?probably not cz he might just heard the number 45 just like me....Anyway, i would be the one to be blamed....i told them 4.45pm...the words came out from my mouth...Mr.Al would not admit that he had confirmed with me the time is 4.45pm because he might thought i said 3.45P.M....i would be in trouble!Half the class is not in yet and Mr.Al was not going to wait for them to start the exam....

I felt guilty ! i keep blaming myself to have bad listening skill and weak memory! i keep asking myself am I the one who had cause some of the classmates to late for their test...at that time, i was sure that everyone might thought that i had cheated them but i was not doing that purposely! i was not! i NEVER had that kind of bad intention! Will other trust me again in the future?will they complain about me?

No comments:

Post a Comment