1.01.2011

Welcome 2011!

Hahaha! Here comes 2011, a brand new year for everyone of us.
Keep the smile,
leave the tear,
Think of joy,
forget the fear,
Hold the laugh,
...leave the pain,
Be joyous ,
Because it's a brand new year
HAPPY NEW YEAR
to all my beloved family and friends.
*Quoted this from one of my friends post on Facebook. LIKE IT! =) hheehehe

2010年! What had i actually done in 2010? Seriously, i couldn't really remember and I'm sort of lazy to strain my brain to recall the things that i had done all the way from January till December. Doing this, there might be a high possibility that I will mess up things or make things worse. Hihi!

However, there's one thing obvious that i can recognise on myself. I have changed. Being away from family members and staying together with a group of friends from different backgrounds had changed me. A positive change i would say it is and i truly satisfied with it. =)

In this brand new year, i should have some new targets.
  1. be more INDEPENDENT
  2. be more KNOWLEDGABLE
  3. be more CARING & LOVING
  4. be more EFFICIENT
So, all the best to everyone! Be happy and healthy always.^^

No comments:

Post a Comment