1.08.2011

Bye, my friend!

Raphael, quite an important friend to me as he had been accompanying and helping me a lot in whatever problems that i encountered, is going to Germany lu...6th of Jan 2011 is the day where he will leave Malaysia.

Taking all the way from Kuantan to KL, one is to send him off and second is to meet my friends from KBU again. On the 6th of Jan, the whole day we were out. From Meng Min's house, we went to Midvalley, then to KL central and to KLIA. By the time, we reached home, we were all in the state of energy deficiency.

I didn't know what kind of feelings do i had in the morning but i can say that, the whole morning, i felt insecure and uneasy. I kept searching for the sense of belonging but in vain. These kind of feelings dragged me into quite a depressed mood and I lost my appetite to eat. Yet, i forced myself to have something for lunch and tried to enjoy it but i really felt like vomitting. =(

However, somehow I manage to pull myself out of depression. I didn't know how can this happen so suddenly but luckily it happened. I wouldn't want to cry in the airport. I laughed a lot, i joked around, i crapped a lot and i snapped a lot of photos (always aware of the camera's whereabout). =) Many of them were surprised to see me react so abnormally but there's really no trying-to-cover-up-something motive in my actions because i had opened up my mind. *I'm not a good actor at all so i can never hide my emotions.

8.30pm, we left the airport. The feelings of sadness and reluctant were not as strong as i thought i would have. I gave the sweetest and broadest smile that i could ever give to him, wishing him all the best in Germany. No tears. =)

Tschiuss to my dear friend! Do take care of yourself in Germany. Don't make me worry about you too much!^^

No comments:

Post a Comment