1.23.2011

My uncle's apartment


Villa Mas Apartment, this is where I’m currently staying at, together with my uncle, his wife and my cousin.

A cool apartment is what I can say about it, probably due to the reason that I like hotel-like house and apparently, my uncle’s apartment is exactly like an hotel, better than a hotel due to the facilities available here.
 Its size is just nice, not too big, not too small. Every part of the house is reachable within seconds and most importantly, it has three rooms, with me myself occupy one of the rooms entirely. Yay! I have my own room! Privacy! Freedom!

Let’s see what are the facilities available here. Actually, there’re not much of them and it may sound nothing for you all but still, I like them and DEFINITELY, I will at least go try them out once before I leave on 29th. First come first, deng deng deng dengggggg! SWIMMING POOL ! Eh! Long time I didn’t swim already leh….I want to swim! I want to swim! I WANT to SWIMMM! Woohoo! Hehehehe! =D 

NEXTTtttt! GYM! Hehehehe! Although there’s no park for me to jog, at least I still can jog in the gym…hopefully the jogging machines in the gym still in good condition, cz according to my uncle, half of the machines in the gym are spoilt! >.< Hopefully ! Hopefully! Pray hard…

Wahaha! Actually, that’s all the facilities provided to the residents in this apartment. Hehe! But there’re “benefits” specially provided to me, the guest – free wifi and fast internet connection (VERY important to me), free food and drinks (available all the time), free access to TV with astro all the time, super lot of DVD movies…Hehehe! Good good good! I like it so much!^^

So, I will make full use of my more-than-one-week stay here and enjoy my life here! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment