1.20.2011

Mission failed again =)

After reading them, hopefully, I am not wrong again this time. They sooth my broken heart and once again, I forgive you though it means my mission will fail again.

It's so easy for me to forgive and forget! Joyfulness surpasses the previous disappointments. It's a good thing but I wish they will not be forgotten until you have heard about them.

Once I thought, the YES will be a definite answer from you. The love and care you showered on me makes me believe that my feelings were right until you crashed it by telling me the truth. You never know how much it hurts but seeing you have your heart broken too, with all sorts of ways, I tried to cheer you up. With words, advices, laughter and funny action i welcomed you during that period of time but YOU never know, it's raining inside. A heavy rain. Red.

Once i thought, everything is over already but you crashed it again, even harder than the previous time. Things that i thought only belong to me are now being shared among so many others. Worst still, I gradually lost everything and in the end i left with nothing. Have i done anything wrong? I wonder, I reflect and I ask. Only a simple answer i get from you. That's all!

The third time. Once i thought, everything has changed and it can never be the same anymore. Thought I still don't understand why, I had already accepted the fact. It took me such a long time to stand back up again but here you come again, showering me with love and care. So, nothing has changed actually? What on earth are you doing now? What on earth are you thinking all this while? I'm seriously confused by your words and actions.

Now, I think I know and I hope I'm not wrong again this time. All this while, I'm just using all sorts of ways and giving all sorts of reasons to avoid getting hurt again and again. I still haven't change.

Mission failed again! =)

3 comments:

  1. Hey...wats wrong? Mei, u alryt?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Raphael and sin yee, thanks for concerning!I'm alright!Don't worry! this is actually not a emo post. see the smiley face at the end of the post?hehe. Anywya, thanks!^^

    ReplyDelete