1.18.2011

sweet & romantic dreammm

After trying so hard to get back to sleep, reluctantly, i crawl out from my lovely bed, trying to recall back as much memory as i can before it slips away. Such a SWEET & ROMANTIC dreammmm i had! who on the hell don't want it to last forever? Anyway, at least it enlightened my morning and probably, the rest of my day!

You know what happen in the dream? A handsome guy asked me out for dates and we did get a long quite well. I can't remember much about the guy's physical appearance but he looks so familiar to me and I'm sure i had met him before...somewhere....hmmm...He has long eye lashes...Overall he's quite good looking or at least is my type (that's why I was so happy)..and..height!slightly taller than me and he does have thick (not super thick) eyebrows...hehe!=)

We were deeply in love with each other. Though we both have secret admires but we keep faith to each other. The whole dating process is romantic, sweet. We tease each other a lot and enjoy being together with each other a lot. I can't remember what happen but overall, it's really fantastic!=D

Although it's just a dream, it feels so true for me...Eh! a guy who is my type dating me leh...*happy happy happy*

No comments:

Post a Comment