6.03.2009

Naughty but nice classmates at kolej matrikulasi perak

Haha!i like all my classmates very much including lecture hall classmates and tutorial….without them, my class will be very boring and I think I will never ever be able to concentrate in class….undeniable, they are naughty…they like to make a lot of funny sound when teacher is teaching….they make their own sound effect when the speaker is not functioning….they deliberately shake their chairs to make out “quek quek” sound when the class is extremely quiet….they suddenly give a very good respond to teacher when everyone is concentrating on what lecturer is teaching…they drag the sound “OOooooo……………..” when they understand what teacher is trying to explain to us…..it is fun to have them in the class…their voices and funny act reduce my tension and sleepiness in class….everyone in the class is entertained by their funny respond, including lecturer….even our very serious math lecturer will laugh on them..

Teacher: is everyone understand?Teacher:it is actually very easy only….so, is everyone all right?
…… … … …( no respond )
Teacher:why no respond ?
Student: (suddenly) YES YES YES,TEACHER!WE UNDERSTAND!NO PROBLEM…CONTINUE!CONTINUE….

T10 is my tutorial group…my tutorial classmates are naughty but serious in study, affable and nice too….they loves to disturb me and another Chinese girl in my class ( xiow yin)….i also dunno what is the reason but usually malay guys like to do that on Chinese girls….however, I enjoy being disturb….they won’t do anything harmful to me and yin…it is just that they like to suggest to do anything when teacher ask for volunteer…clean whiteboard, do demonstration, answer math question on the spot, first to have public speaking….ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING, our name will sure be selected….haiz!pity yin!after I leave kolej, she will be the only Chinese in the class….she will sure get a lot of opportunity to contribute to the class….sorry!but I have to go!



















No comments:

Post a Comment