6.11.2009

Documents, open account, certification…I hate it I hate it I hate it…

Wow wow wow!i am so so and so busy today…why so busy?busy settling jpa scholarships stuff….read rules and regulations, filling up lot’s of form, Photostat i/c, open account, apply atm card, find wakil rakyat to become my agreement witness, go for bodical check up…busy for the whole day just to settle this kind of things…I hate it I Hate IT I HATE IT!morever, I have to settle all these stuff at different places…waste petrol, waste time and waste energy too because all those places are in town area…NO PARKING !have to spend time finding parking and have to go for a long way to reach those places….++, there’s a long queue….have to WAIT! Really TIME! I hate it!i want to stay at home…I wanna online! I wanna edit my photos….

The day before, I slept at one…today, I woke up at seven…I had no enough sleep…no breakfast for today morning coz I was going to do bodical check…7:45am, mum and I went to hospital tengku ampuan afzan…so far away from my house but in the end we found out I couldn’t do bodical check-up there…so, we went to Berserah Hospital…the journey is from the west most of kuantan to the east most of kuantan…WASTE PETROL & TIME! In berserah hospital, I waited for one hour to reach my turn but in the end I couldn’t do bodical check-up there coz I would not be able to get my report before register myself at KBU…I wanna asked permission from the JPA ppl who was in-charged on this but she was attending seminar…so, no bodical check up…I was so hungry!remember, I purposely diet since yesterday 8pm just for this medical sheck-up but in the end my effort was useless…

So, I went for breakfast at ten…then continue with my work!i went to post office…OMG!this place is always jamp and crowded by vehicles…mum parked the car at masjid then we walked to post office…it’s a long jouney and we had to walked under schorching hot sun…I bought pos laju to post my reply slip to KBU…then I bought Setem hasil to paste it on my agreement with jpa…I met one KMC with RM 170.00, 10 ringgiit more expensive than the payment at klinik berserah but we could get our report wthin 3 days…wow! That’s a good news…I could do my medical check-up at KMC…

After that, I went to pej.hasil to remitkan my setem hasil….OMG!no parking again! I had no choice but paid RM1.50 to enter the car park…the first time mum and I went to pej.hasil…luckily we were not lost…it’s lunch hour…but luckily the staff were still in the office…TOT!TOT!TOT!done!it didn’t take more than 1 minutes to finish it…RM1.50 was just for this less than 1 min process…haiyo!waste money!in order to make the RM 1.50 worth, mum and I went for shopping and hi-tea at kuantan parade which is just opposite of pej.hasil…while shopping, we waited for the time when MCA office would reopen…

1.55pm, we reached MCA!aiya!haven’t open yet…we waited for 5 minutes and clerk arrived and she promised to settle everything for us…we could pick up the form after wakil rakyat had signed..probably tomorrow we could get it back already..okie now!two things had settled…but the main purpose of me coming out from house hadn’t achieved yet…yea! It’s the bodical check-up…I went to KMC…I asked for the price and the staff at reception counter told me is around RM 50…I was so shocked then I asked again to get a confirm answer but she disappointed me…the price she gave me keep increasing…RM 50~RM 100++~the final answer,RM 200++….AIYA!that’s so expensive…I have to do survey at other clinic or hospital first…so, no medical check-up for the second time…erm…how about Clinic Wong?i called to talk to the doctor but he refused to do so because there’re too many patients…I had to see him face to face…haiz!

No comments:

Post a Comment