6.10.2009

After leaving kmpk…

After leaving kmpk, my family and I went up to ipoh…haha!we found a food court like restaurant and take our lunch there….i ordered “lok pok gou” but the person don’t understand what I said…she told me izit I want to order “guey gok gou”…and it is my turn for not able to understand what she said…but I just nodded and in the end I found out actually “lok pok gou” is “guey gok gou”…this is how perak ppl named it…

Followed by that, we went to Hotel Excelsion…the hotel that I stayed in 25 days ago, that was one day before I registered at kmpk…omg!the hotel is fully booked!so how?of course we have no choice but try to find another hotel but ipoh is so new to us…we had never been to this place before…but still no choice, we have to explore in order to survive…we went to heritage hotel, hotel sri Malaysia, hotel fair park…we called some of the hotels listed in the paper that was given to me together with my kmpk registration parcel…what we got?none of the hotels have room for us to stay…hey!just one night only!why don’t have…we were all disappointed…we thought we were going to sleep in the car tonight…drive drive drive…look around!look left look right! We eventually found one!but it is near a pub!but no choice but have to take it because we might not have place to stay already if we were late just because we thought that we will find a better one if we went further away…so, I stayed in PACE VIEW INN…


Ok, finally we are in a hotel! Not bad!my family and I took turn to take a shower…then we moved out again…omg!where is ipoh parade?how are we going to get there?we were like tunneling in ipoh city just now when we were trying to find a hotel…no choice, we have to explore again…luckily we loved to explore…we went through a big circle then only we reached ipoh parade…in fact, it was actually very near to the place that we stayed…
Ipoh parade, this place is no longer new to me sincei had came to this place twice…I become the tour guide, bringing my family go from shop to shop in ipoh parade…but actually nothing much to see except clothes and actually I am the one who want to buy clothes..i ended up buying 3 clothes…total price not more than 50…that’s really worth…I also got the opportunity to try on some dorayaki…that’s nice…hehe!i become doraemon at the moment I ate dorayaki…haha!DORAEMON!


Dinner time!we are trying to find tauge chicken…perak most popular dishes…but since we dunoe the place, so we can’t find any…in the end, we decided to go to the food court opposite my X-hotel for out dinner…wow!delicious food here!yummy yummy!


After dinner, we left our car at the place that we parked just now and went for a brief walk but it ended up becoming a long walk because we went to the wrong way when we were trying to get back to our car….we went around the shops around my x-hotel,then we went to ipoh parade again on foot to meet my bro and his friends…he was not together with us when we were taking our dinner because he has an appointment with his ipoh friends…

Around 10:15pm, we finally got back to our hotel!wow!such a tiring journey!i love the bed!it was so soft and comfortable!booong….i slept!good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment