6.02.2009

i got my JPA scholarship offer letter already!

1st june 2009, finally i got my jpa scholarship offer letter already....all my dreams have come true...i got the couurse that i want to study-architecture, i got the country that i want to furthur my study at-australia....i am actually quite excited when i knew that the letter had reached my mum's hand since i have been waiting for it for 3 weeks....but after the moment of excitement which lasted just for a minute, i start to feel sad....i have to leave kolej matrikulasi perak already...i have to leave my friends here already...i just get to know them and just start to have fun time together with them, but then i have to leave them already....i will miss everythin here...miss my friends, miss my naughty classmates, miss the novels in library, miss the comfortable lecture hall and maybe the badminton court here...I WILL i will i will miss you all!



i will always overwhelmed by this kind of feeling when i know i need to leave somewhere and someone i like....but i know that i have to accept all these seperations....i think i will be able to do that just like i how i manage to do that when i left kem pinggiran pelangi....i know i won't be crying on the day i have to leave kmpk....and kmpk and any single living things or non-living things in kmpk will always in my memory...i will never forget that i have been to this place before....





1 comment:

  1. where will u be studying? kbu international college, is it? if so, i guess we'll be meeting each other soon hehe =)

    ReplyDelete