6.02.2009

31th may 2009-the second outing



The second time of outing after staying in kolej matrikulasi perak for 3 weeks….haha!this time we went to IPOH PARADE!wow!such a nice place to visit!I TELL YOU, there’re lots and lots of shirts to buy there…different patterns, different fashions, different colours, different cutting and the only thing that is the same is the price…not very expensive, I think!they are all around RM 10-40.00.if you think that this is very expensive, then I should take my advise—never change new clothes from now on!DON’T buy clothes and if can, don’t buy anything!
Wow wow wow!i really enjoy today’s outing!when I was there, I really cannot myself ( but in the end I did)…everything seems so inviting to me…fashionable+reasonable price….oh!it would be so good if I can own the mall!just grab eveything I want without having to pay a cent!haha!think too much la , meilian!


Ok!about my activities in IPOH PARADE!
1. for sure, come down from bus(with air-cond)!
2. Find restroom( it is going to burst if I am late for 1 second)
3. Buy tickets at GSC.( we watched night at the museum 2 )---very very very very very

very nice!everyone should watch it especially those who an in tension or having stress!
4. Hunt for food—in the end we end up in food court and I ordered spagethi with balck

pepper sauce..
5. Shopping
6. Watch movie
7. Shopping ( got sales at the main hall, I guess----70%less)
8. Shopping
9. Shopping
10. Shopping
11. Shopping
12. Shopping
13. Shopping
14. Shopping
15. Shopped for some fruits, biscuits….at cold storage!
16. Sayoonara….we went back to KMPK with lot’s of stuff in hand but only two shirts I have

bought although we shopped for a long time!no money la!


My expenditure for 1 times outing
1. bus ticket (go and back) RM 7.50
2. movie ticket RM 8.00
3. spagethi RM 5.50
4. 2 liquid paper RM 9.00
5. Pinkish clothes RM 14.87
6. Whitish clothes (FOR MUMMY) RM 12.87

(it doesn’t mean I don’t love her, just the one I think she will like it is cheaper)

7. Waffles RM 2.00
8. Cream crakers RM 4.19

TOTAL : RM 66.00 $$$$$


shirt i bought in IpoH ParADe!nice leh!don't jealous!





shirt for My mUM!it is white and SimPlE...Hope She likes thAT!




No comments:

Post a Comment